The super exciting Bigg Boss Season 14 has finally found its winner in actress Rubina Dilaik. Bigg Boss 14 viewers already know that Rubina’s journey in the house has been fuelled by bold decisions and standing firm for herself. Many do not know that she’s quite like that in real life as well. Here are some unknown facts about the deserving Bigg Boss 14 winner.
Rubina Dilaik has finally claimed the title of Bigg Boss 14 winner and we couldn’t have asked for a more deserving winner. While she may be winning hearts all over the country now, many people don’t know her outside of the Bigg Boss 14 house. So, let us first look at the life story of the powerful woman who ruled Bigg Boss Season 14 from the get go.
1. Family Background
Rubina hails from the town of Shimla in Himachal Pradesh. Born in a Hindu family, Rubina’s father – Gopal Dilaik – is a writer and the owner of an apple orchard, while her mother – Shakuntala Dilaik – is a homemaker. She has two sisters – Rohini and Naina Dilaik.
As a child, Rubina had a strong desire to become an astronaut one day. Unfortunately, she wasn’t good at Physics which led her to abandon that dream of hers. She eventually went on to do a course in Interior Designing.
3. Prior Relationship
Before settling down with Abhinav Shukla, Rubina was dating her co-actor in Chhoti Bahu Avinash Sachdev. Rumor has it that they both fell in love on the sets and were even planning to get married. However, they called it quits in 2013.
4. Married Life
Rubina finally married Abhinav Shukla, whom she met on Ganesh Chaturthi at a mutual friend’s place. They dated for three years from 2015 and tied the knot on 21st June 2018. She believes that after starring in Bigg Boss 14 together, her bond with her husband has emerged stronger and better.
Here are some unknown facts about Rubina Dilaik that will surely blow you away:
- While she was in school, Rubina was a champion in debating on the national level.
- She dreams of living in France one day.
- She has been the recipient of the prestigious “Dada Saheb Phalke Award” in 2015 for her acting skills.
- Inside the Bigg Boss house, she was the highest paid contestant after Aly Goni, charging a whopping forty thousand rupees per day.
- Rubina claims Titanic and Hum Aapke Hain Koun to be her all time favorite movies.
- Rubina has been declared the 26th Sexiest Woman in Asia.
- Rubina and Abhinav were the only married couple to star in the show together.
These were some of the cool facts about the winner of Bigg Boss 14. She has garnered quite the appreciation and praises from people on social media. Many agree that Rubina was the clear winner. We wish her congratulations on her win and hope you enjoyed reading about this multi-talented actress.